- To start learning eSim, refer to the Spoken Tutorials on eSim.
- Click here to download completed eSim circuit simulations.
- Refer eSim and Ngspice manual for the features - Subcircuit Builder, Device Modeling, and Mixed-Signal Simulation.
- Refer to GHDL documentation here.
- Refer to Verilator, Makerchip, SandPiper SaaS and TL-Verilog documentation by clicking on respective keywords.
- Examples of Mixed-Signal Simulation can be referred to here.
- Ngspice Commands
- The book on OsCAD (previous version of eSim) can be found here.
- Examples of Circuits for the Mixed-Signal Simulation Marathon can be downloaded from here.
Note: For Linux Users install and use unrar to extract the above zip file. Install unrar using: sudo apt install unrar
- Resources for the Sky130 implementation in eSim are available here.