Mixed Signal Circuit Design and Simulation Marathon
What is Mixed Signal Circuit Design and Simulation Marathon?
The purpose of the Mixed Signal Circuit Design and Simulation Marathon using eSim is to provide an open platform to students to innovate, create state-of-the-art design and integrate it into real-world applications. This marathon is based on eSim, an open-source EDA tool for circuit design, simulation and PCB design, developed by FOSSEE, IIT Bombay. eSim is an open-source alternative to PSpice, OrCAD, etc.
FOSSEE, IIT Bombay, along with VLSI System Design Corp. Pvt. Ltd and Redwood EDA is organising this online Mixed Signal Circuit Design and Simulation Marathon.
- In this marathon, the participants will design and simulate circuits in eSim from a pool of choices. These would be split into circuit categories, where the weightage is as per below order:
- Mixed Signal domain (Highest Weightage)
- Digital domain
- Analog domain
- The add-on factor here would be that while simulating the circuits using eSim, the participants will be guided in using the NgVeri feature of eSim which enables Mixed Signal simulation in eSim and also test the digital circuits in online Makechip IDE already interfaced with eSim.
- The participants will be given a list of Analog IPs (Analog circuit templates) and Digital IPs (Digital circuit templates) for those in Mixed Signal category. Example circuits are available under the resources section in this page.
- The participants will also have the advantage of learning these technologies in detail.
The Registration for the marathon is closed and the Results have been declared.
For more details you may visit:
In order to see the completed circuits webpage you may visit:
Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav: Celebrating 75 Years of India's Independence