Installing eSim on Ubuntu
To install eSim on Ubuntu please follow the below steps :
1. Go to Downloads section of esim.fossee.in and download eSim for Ubuntu.
2. Type Ctrl+Alt+t to open command terminal.
3. Change the directory where zip files is downloaded using cd . command. cd path-to-zipfile
4. unzip the zip file using below command. unzip zip-file-name
5. Change to eSim folder using cd command
6. Type below command to install eSim. ./install-linux.sh --install
7. Above script will install eSim along with dependencies.
8. To run eSim you can directly run it from terminal by typing esim and pressing enter; OR by double clicking on the eSim desktop icon.