Textbook Companion Honorarium Details
Please note the following important honorarium details*:
1. After submission of ALL the projects, the review is to be requested by the student. If ALL the solutions for the solved examples from the proposed book are found to be working satisfactorily at the time of FIRST review, the student will get a honorarium amount of ₹ 2,500/-.
2. If more than 5% codes are found to be erroneous during the FIRST review, the honorarium shall be cut by 20% of the original amount. The student will be asked to submit ALL the codes again after making the necessary corrections.
3. If ANY code is found to be erroneous after the SECOND review, the student shall not receive any amount as honorarium. The proposed book and the uploaded codes shall be deleted from the Textbook Companion database.
On submission of a Textbook Companion, the review process involves several checks including but not limited to:
1. Completeness of the project.
2. Completeness of the book - missing parts (or) sections.
4. ERC and DRC checks.
In this regard, we are forced to test EVERY code of EVERY participant thoroughly. Due to many participants, this verification process takes considerable amount of time. Moreover, dispatch of Government money requires approvals from the Dean's Office, Accounts Office, etc. which also takes some time.
Due to the above listed reasons, immediate acceptance of a Textbook Companion and processing of payment is highly impossible. The participants are therefore requested to show some patience. However, if you do not get your money within 45 days after submitting working code, please get in touch with us - we shall be happy to assist you. If there are problems with the submitted code, naturally, there will be further delays.