Guidelines for Creating project
1. Avoid spaces in project names.
2. Project name should be same as the example number.(e.g example_2.3)
3. Give the respective names and values to the elements as given in the book.
4. Give the label to respective nodes to plot input and output waveform.
5. Use proper models of the devices as mentioned in the book, if you are unable to find models of device then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Once you have completed the project, then upload through interface.
7. We recommend books containing solved simulation examples.
8. The book should contain at least 25 examples.